The Rapture

Discussion in 'Religion' started by lady_darklock, May 20, 2011.

1. Vicki Spirit

Message Count:
    Life is too short as it is too worry about when the world is going to end. But it sure is fun making fun of that guy who thinks he knows more than God lol
  2. lady_darklock Spirit

Message Count:
    Kurisu- LOL is that an actual bulletin board or was that photo shop? I like it!
  3. Kurisu Spirit

Message Count:
    I think it was real, they posted a lot of stuff making fun of "The Rapture" even McDonald's was picking on them.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    lady_darklock likes this.
  4. lady_darklock Spirit

Message Count:
    Oh my Goodness! LOL That is too funny! Oh well..Hmm..wasn't there something that said a warning about " false prophets?"
  5. seen apon a time Spirit

Message Count:
    hahahahahahaha :) Love this
  6. babygirl1 Spirit

Message Count:
    well saterday the 21st was an event around my house.. everyone was on pins and needles waiting for the end. the way i see it. is if it happens. it happens there is nothing i can do about it.. but people were really crazy that day.. ok i live between braodway and 15th ave on 6th st in rockford ill. and at 6pm exactly there was a car accident on 15th and 6th st. it was really loud so my upstairs friends thought it was the end of the world till they saw what it was.. then at 1:00 am there was another acciendent on broadway and 6th. and that was a bad one.. they had to use the jaws of life to get the women out of her car.. the at 11:00 am sunday morning there was another accident on 15th and 6th.. people all go nuts when they think the worlds gonna end lolo...
  7. Returned Spirit

Message Count:
  8. jp Spirit

Message Count:
    Someone was willing to spend a lot of money for a joke, I like it!
  9. thomas81z Spirit

Message Count:
    god do i love that !!!
  10. missjelyn Wraith

Message Count:
    Oh Did u here its suppose to be coming back on october 21 of this year! lol i think its stupid, did the guy ever come out of hiding?
  11. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Hi!

Yes, I do understand it has been rescheduled for October 21/11.. And where is the good Rev. Camper (is that his name?) now? I read a while ago that he was ill..

See you all on October 22, guys!

Muriel!
  12. missjelyn Wraith

Message Count:
    OK Ill throw a lil party for gp for that day! lol
  13. ProfJayRob Ghost

Message Count:
    I know that this is now almost a year old, but I always thought it might be fun to give Mr. Camping a good dose of "Boy, was I wrong." Get a bunch of clothes, shoes etc from thrift stores. Go to Camping's church during services. Drop the clothes as they would fall if their occupants were to have vanished from inside them. Doing this on the anniversary might produce some entertaining reactions
  14. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Good Morning..

You are wicked.. I love it! He seems to have evaporated from the face of the earth, but likely not in the manner he had anticipated. Another math error, I suspect.

M!
  15. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    Let me check with my local minister, a couple of priests I know, a crystal ball, oh, I doubt His Holiness is taking collect calls but good thought, and I'll get back in touch with ya'll. No, I will not get into summoning "angels", so don't even go there.
  16. JustTerri Ghost

Message Count:
    Old post I know, but I had to say I was soooo Scared that day. I happened to be in the hospital after giving birth to my amazing twins and they had me feeling funny on my meds...shall I say extra strong dose? And at exactly 6 pm that day the clock in the room stopped and I about lost it. My poor husband had to calm me down which was damn near impossible (remember the extra strong dose...) and here the clocks in the hospital re set themselves everyday at that time and I just happened to be paying attention to it. After all was said and done I finally calmed down and wouldn't you know something hit the window from the outside, so he looked at me and was freaked out and here a bird hit the window. Lol what a story.
  17. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    You will not forget that day, despite being zonked out on medicine!
  18. JustTerri Ghost

Message Count:
    Lol yea it will be hard to forget considering I have two little reminders running around my house. Haha
    MurLag likes this.
  19. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    I cannot believe I wrote that two years ago. Damn, it made me feel old just looking a the date when posted. No, I am not senile yet and all you young members that might find this of some humor, I'll more-than-likely go first but just rember, "we can come back".:p:p:p
    JustTerri likes this.
  20. jp Spirit

Message Count:

Seconded.

Noone can predict the end of the world. Well perhap estimate it .. but predict? no, don't believe it.