What the heck is going on?!

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by Katelyn, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Katelyn Spirit

Message Count:
    Okay so my fiance's brother is acting really weird and I desperately need help. It's been going on for a while but it's gotten to the point where it's become really scary and him, myself and his parents are scared crapless about it. The other day he was on fb talking to me and he yelled at me which he never did before, he would always come to me and I would calm him down but not this time. Then I talked to my fiancé and he told me that James was acting weird and so unlike himself yelling and throwing things then he told me he accidentally got him angry after I told him not to and he punched a hole in the wall then he said after he did the light in the kitchen blew out and it was new. He also told me that his eyes had red rings in the irises so I looked it up and all it came up with was stuff with contacts which he doesn't wear. Then while he was talking to me he turned and saw James behind him and told me he didn't hear the door open then he slunk back to his room. Then he told me James was playing GTA V and he skidded past a gas station and didn't hit anything and the gas station blew up then he smiled this creepy smile. I was getting worried by this point and I tried telling him James might be possessed but he didn't think that was the cause and then he told me that he again made James angry by accident by causing him to die in GTA so he ran from him but got punched in the stomach by James so hard he coughed up blood. Then yesterday he told me that his brother kicked him in the back of the legs and knocked him down for a while. He was finally asleep today and I asked my fiancé how strong James is and he said not that strong. Something is definitely wrong because if he wasn't like this and he punched the wall, he would have hurt himself or even broken his hand and he wouldn't have been able to punch my fiancé in the stomach like he did or kicked him in the back of the knees because my fiancé is much more stronger than he is. And the weirdest thing? This morning James's cat (who is always so friendly toward everyone) was laying on James's legs and hissing at everyone who came close to them. I want my old brother back and I want him back now. I'm honestly scared and confused and I need answers
  2. Returned Spirit

Message Count:
    . . . First off, I don't know what you have going on. You may need to seek folks local that are familiar and understand your family's and friend's interactions. Essentially, those who can read between the lines and do not need a life's history about the details to be of help to you or can answer your question with some degree of accuracy. Safe journey on that quest